- All members are entitled to the services supplied by the association, its publications and cultural policy representation.
- All members are invited to attend a General Assembly twice a year, where all important decisions concerning the association are discussed and decided up
- The newsletter informs members about current cultural policy developments as well as about upcoming events, dates, deadlines and funding possibilities.
- All members also have the chance to present themselves with a short text and a picture in German and English in the catalog of members as well as the online presentation.
- The personal membership cards allow members (up to 2 authorized representatives for groups) to identify themselves as independent performing artists, thus allowing them access to various benefits.
- Thanks to a framework treaty negotiated between the National Independent Theater Association and GEMA, all members are eligible for reduced GEMA fees.
- All members are encouraged to contribute to existing LAFT Berlin workgroups and initiatives or start new ones.
You can find brief presentations of our members here, some of which are in English.
back to the overview